Sponsor One of Austin's Most Unique Events
The Rancho Alegre Conjunto Festival burst on to the Austin music scene in 2012 with a fresh take on Conjunto, which is a traditional, accordion-driven Texas music form. Presented by Rancho Alegre Radio, the festival hit the ground running with a lineup full of legendary, veteran and up-and-coming groups from all over Texas, much to the delight of music-loving fans who couldn’t get enough of the bright accordion melodies and irresistible beat. In just three short years, the festival brought over 40 different groups, many of whom had never played in Austin, to the “Live Music Capital of the World.”
In 2017, the Rancho Alegre Conjunto Festival has returned! And has found a new home at one of Austin’s most iconic venues: Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater! With roots in the famous 1970s Austin music scene, Stubb’s established a worldwide reputation, frequently being named in various publications as one of the best venues in the country. The stage at Stubb’s has hosted everyone from James Brown to Metallica to Solange to Vampire Weekend and any number of high-profile events during South by Southwest, just to name a few. And now they can add Conjunto to that list of esteemed performers and shows!
Sounds like a great event, right? You can support it by becoming a sponsor!
BECOME A SPONSOR
When you sponsor the Rancho Alegre Conjunto Festival, great things happen!
- Your contribution is 100% tax deductible! Rancho Alegre Radio is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 46-3595637).
- We will recognize your support on social media, our website and in the event program before, during and after the event.
- You will be supporting an important piece of Texas culture and music at one of the country’s best venues and a major Austin music landmark in the heart of downtown Austin!
- For a contribution of at least $1000, you can hang your company banner! You will reach thousands of event attendees of all ages and demographics - Stubb’s amphitheater capacity is 2200 and we project at least 5000 unique visitors over two days.
- We love nonprofits - ask us about nonprofit rates with all the same perks!
Sound good? Let's partner up!
For more information, call 512-609-9208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.